Position: Permanent Position
TEKenable require a support engineer for its expanding platforms support function for a permanent position.
The suitable candidate will work as part of our overall support team co-ordinating the delivery of service excellence through our dedicated platform support function.
As part of this role, you will use your existing skills in Power Platform/Dynamics configuration and development to support modern, cloud-based solutions and will have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies. The technologies involved include Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse, etc), .NET core / C#, Azure, SQL Server, Microsoft 365 and SharePoint. You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, development, and training end users.
TEKenable delivers software applications to our clients through software project implementations delivered through desktop, tablet and mobile. These applications require ongoing “Business as Usual” support and maintenance via our support function. This support team also interacts with our other functions for design & deliver, software engineering and platforms teams.
The suitable candidate will need to be a team player, self-motivated and keen to work with existing support engineering personal.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, excellent customer engagement skills, the ability to problem solve, the ability to work on more than 1 support project at a time and see tasks through to their resolution.
This opportunity should allow the successful candidate to expand their experience of Dynamics and the Power Platform, bringing their skills, existing customer engagement and technical knowledge to the role, building on these and exposing them to various industry sectors and clients. It will provide a challenging work environment, within an organisation that respects and depends on its employees.
- Work on existing Dynamics 365 and Power Platform projects to enhance configurations and customisations.
- Support, manage and deliver ongoing platform application support with the goal of achieving customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Accountable for problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions where required.
- Working with other team members to analyse system functions and review functional and technical specifications.
- Understanding incoming incidents, replicating these on UAT / QA / Sandbox environments to allow for fix verifications.
- Breaking down development of business functions into development tasks.
Work with other team members to ensure best practice and quality approach to customer software support.
- Ensure high standards of customer engagement and services are maintained.
- Expected to complete work-related training and learning with the goal of obtaining relevant Microsoft Certifications on the Power Platform.
- Writing supporting documentation.
And as a team member you will also have:
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- A strong desire and ability to learn new platforms and technologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in software development environments.
- Extensive development experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power BI and MS Automate.
- Experience in Data, UI, Logic, Visualizations.
- Experience on Office 365, Dynamics 365.
- Experience with .NET / C#
- Strong ability to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously.
- Strong Customer engagement and delivery experience.
- Experience in Azure, Azure DevOps and PowerShell
- Experience in SQL Server or another SQL-based relational database
- Any MS certifications
- SharePoint 365
- Relevant third level qualification in Business or IT advantageous but not essential;
- Relevant technical accreditations highly desirable.
- Microsoft Technologies.
- Dynamics 365 Platform
- Power Platform
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Common Data Service
- Azure / Cloud concepts Knowledge
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Support-driven work requirements with out of hours work as needed to meet customer needs.